Forum questions .. upgrade?

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:07:02 EST 2010

Your responses have now informed me that this is not a forum, but I am glad
to be able to access it as one on nabble.  The information is stored there
in an easy-ish format. Nabble2 seems easier, so I am asking the admins if
they would consider moving it there for us end user, non programming,
gnucash users that are interested in problem solving/learning/sharing etc.
in an easier to use format.

Thanks