Year's end, file size an issue?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 19:00:09 EST 2010

Michael--

As you say, do what works for you. The OP was asking as a personal user coming from Quicken, and I was answering from that perspective. For me, in the personal finance arena, I am very much interested in how I have used my money over longer periods of time.

As always, an interesting discussion that shows the many ways to use this tool!

David