Blank Display when scrolling

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:54:35 EST 2010

Youssef Ltaief wrote:

> This doesn't really bother me but I thought I bring it up:
> When I am in any account register and scroll through the transactions, the
> display blanks out and comes back when I keep scrolling...

I have the same problem using 2.2.9
Windows 7 64 bit

My work around is to scroll using only the small arrow buttons at the top
and bottom of the scroll bar or the up down arrows on the keyboard.
Mouse wheel: large blank/gray areas.

If I jump from double to single line and back, that stops it for quite a
while.