No subject

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:05:07 EDT 2010

You   said:

I'm still living in the dark ages of the 2.2 series of Gnucash, and exporting reports to html, then opening with OO gives me all of the flexibility I need to fix Gnucash errors or reorganize reports to forms that satisfy my accountant. It has worked with all OO versions that I've used. I'm currently using the release from Ubuntu 9.10.

Paul,

I also use Ubuntu 9.10 which means I have GC 2.2.9 (I think).  It would be a help if you could be a little more explicit about the steps used in

a)      Exporting reports to html, and

b)      Reorganizing reports to forms satisfying your accountant via OO, which I take to mean Open Office

I get the general idea,  but having a few more steps brings the process into focus much better.

It would help me if you can find the time to expand on your success! :^)

Thanks.  I appreciate whatever you can do.

Tom Bullock