Expense Reports no Problem

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Thu Jul 1 16:42:48 EDT 2010

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

>It's really only a couple of lines to fix, if I recall correctly. Ping
>me august 1 and I'll look into it. Seriously, it's no
>trouble... something like
>
>(if (not (null? revenue_list_or_whatever_it's_called))
>    (print_revenue_header))
>
>obviously psuedo-code

My two cents -- incomplete understanding of the issue. Why just this
instead of also needing ......

(if (not (null? expense_list_or_whatever_it's_called))
    (print_expense_header))

because it is equally as likely the customization the end user wanted
was to be able to produce an "Income Report". And while adding that how
about .......etc. etc. etc.

Michael

PS: I do make fairly extensive use of GnuCash for "purposes not
intended". Usually don't bother, but if had the need to show one of
these outputs to somebody I'd take the time to "pretty it up" (using an
editor)