restarting

Rob Cussons robcussons at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:35:37 EDT 2010

Hi Fred,

thanks for that. It's actually a scheme where shares are bought on a monthly
basis but the payment is taken from your gross income, so you aren't paying
tax or national insurance. You also get two matching shares per share you
buy (max. 6 per month) providing you keep the share you bought for three
years. What type of account would this be best suited to?

Thanks for your help,
Rob.