Mass delete of zero split lines?

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:09:47 EDT 2010

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, just after I graduated from high
school, and knew nothing whatsoever about accounting, I was working, as a
programmer, on an accounting package. I had a rounding error, and so
$200,000.00 was appearing as $199,999.99. I said, look, it's only a penny,
what difference does it make?

Needless to say the next thing I did was fix the rounding error.

(I have these zero splits in my paycheck for reasons to do with which
state taxes I'm paying. Clear to me why they're there, not a problem for
me.)