Beginner problem

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:48:49 EDT 2010

I tried the two graphical Expense reports on Ubuntu 10.04 (32, I think)/GC
2.2.9 (new installation as of about 2 weeks ago) and they looked ok.

"nothing sticks" sounds like a permissions issue. You could try checking
around the GC installation to see who owns/who has write permission for
the various files; or maybe reinstalling GC?