aqbanking crashes during setup

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 14 11:44:40 EDT 2010

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> It does lead to an interesting possibility, though: That there's a Qt
> dependency that is satisfied on my machines and on many others (since
> you two are the only users who've reported the problem, and many
> others have reported successful use of aqbanking) -- but not on your
> machines. I'll tug on that a bit when I get back from vacation.

Is there an "ldd" equivalent on OSX?  On Linux/Unix I can run:

  ldd /path/to/some/libfoo.so

and it will list all the explicit dependencies (although not necessarily
the implicit dependencies).  However, using this tool (if it exists) on
the affected machine you might be able to figure out what library is
missing.