Monthly Income/Expense Reports

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jul 18 06:53:48 EDT 2010

On Saturday 17 July 2010, Martin Cunningham wrote:
> Ah - got it. Thank you!
>
> Is anyone posting SQL statements they have used to generate reports? seems
>  a repository of those would be a useful thing.

I think it's a little early for this. The sql backend is currently only
available for the unstable development series. Most users will wait for the
stable 2.4 release before updating their software, so most users haven't
played with the sql backend yet.

But if you like you are very welcome to add your results to the GnuCash wiki.
I recently started a "Using GnuCash" section [1], which would be a suitable
place to add useful SQL statements.

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Using_GnuCash