Help on opening accounts

Editor Linda plainfieldpost at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:21:00 EDT 2010

Hi again,
I went to my "alter ego" and with much switching of users and opening
and changing admin levels, it seems to work on the "Linda" user--my
companies show up in the "FILE" menu option!

Now to decide if it's worth the trouble to create the other 3 companies
in this program--I need to switch out of MSMoney soon.  I looked at
"Bookkeeper" but was not sure about it, and I like the reports that Gnu
provides.

Thanks,
Linda