UK Unit Trust fund Prices

Mike Asplin mike at asplins.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 12:22:21 EDT 2010

Hi

Having got the online prices working for UK stocks I was wondering if anyone
knows how to get Unit trusts?  If I type the ISIN into Yahoo UK I get the
NAV e.g. GB0001448900 is Threadneedle UK Eq Income.  However putting this
code in as the Symbol for this fund in the Security Editor and choosing
Yahoo Europe as the online source doesn't generate a price.  I just get this
message :

Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:
  FUND:GB0001448900

I have tried adding GBP to the end as when you put this code in Yahoo it
brings back GB0001448900GBP but this make no difference. I tried putting the
fund in under EUREX instead of FUND in case US symbols are different and no
UK reference anywhere. Again no difference

Thanks any advice as nearly there.

Mike