Export Reports in .csv Format

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jul 23 03:46:52 EDT 2010

On Friday 23 July 2010 00:46:28 glenn bergmann wrote:
> Hi, Thanks for the prompt response.  I will try the copy and paste
> suggested by jomali.  I have already tried opening the .html Budget Report
> with Open Office Calc and saving it as a .csv or .xsl file.  That didn't
> work.  I am using the latest stable gnuCash version.
>
> Glenn

Hi Glenn,

When I take the HTML reports into Calc, I use the "Insert -> Link to External
Data" menu to get the data in, rather than File->Open.  I think that I only
do it that way because I always have - possibly older versions of Calc
wouldn't directly open HTML.

I usually then get to a PDF, but I just checked and CSV seems to work too.

Maf.