Problem when translating income/expense and stock

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 21:10:20 EDT 2010

Not sure of the easiest way to describe this, so see the attachment.

I noticed this when doing my PTO solution I described in a prior post and had to change to using USD.

If you look you'll see for both Some Stock, and Some Other Stock asset accounts, I brought 100 stock (from income accounts) and sold 50 (into an expense account) when I do this from a USD account, it works fine, and I end up with 100 in income, and 50 in the expense account. When doing the same with the ADF (my randomly selected other currency) it doesn't work, and leaves the income and expense accounts with 0 balance.

If I ever have time I might look into it, but wanted to throw it out there.

This is in 2.2.9

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com