Account Report on search results

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:51:54 EDT 2010

Picture 3 is a little view on my whole credit card account
Picture 2 is the result of selecting all transactions with description =
'red clay'
Picture 1 is the result of running Account Report from the result of the
search

The last two Red Clay transactions sum to $10.76; these two haven't yet
been reconciled. The others have been, and they sum to $33.84. You can't
quite see the bottom line of the report; it says "Net Change 	$23.08"

--Tony