xml/sql conversion and balance sheet report rollup issue

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 13:54:46 EDT 2010

I believe that debug level output is still automatically turned on for the sql backend, so if you look at the gnucash.trace file, you should see it.  Among the output will be all SQL statements executed.  Look for "insert into prices" lines.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.