Batch account assignment

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:42:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm really bad about assigning transactions to the proper accounts. I
usually have to go in and do months at a time to catch up. What I
would like to know is whether it is possible to do a search then
assign all the results to an expense account rather than doing each
one individually. So I would like to search for all transactions in
which the word "Comcast" appears in the description field, then assign
all the results to the account Expenses:Utilities:Internet. Is this
possible?

Thanks!