Changing or Deleting Security Listing

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 09:58:39 EDT 2010

In the Security setup under "Security/Currency" is there a way to modify
or delete an entry?  For example if I select the wrong "Type" exchange
how can this be modified or deleted so I can reenter the data?  Also how
can I delete a security from the "Price Editor" that I have sold and am
no longer interested in updating prices?  I am using Version 2.2.9 on
Windows XP.  I have used this for about a year after transferring over
15 years of Quicken data and am looking forward to the release of
version 2.4.
Thanks for your help and continuing support of this great program.
Mike