Changing or Deleting Security Listing

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 08:42:34 EDT 2010

I don't find any "Remove" or "Edit" buttons under the
"Security/Currency" in the security setup but I was able to solve my
problems using the Security Editor.  It appears that entering the
security a second time under a different exchange moves it to the new
listing without duplicating it.
Thanks for the help
Mike