Bank in Belgium using a known protocol

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Jun 22 08:03:06 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 22 June 2010, specher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'am gnucash user in Belgium, and I am looking for a bank who is abble to
> offer transaction transfer through one of the protocol used by gnucash
> (hbci, ofx, ...)
> I had contact with Deutsche Bank, but they only have a web interface.
> Any idea who could propose me that service ?
>
> thanks,
>
> sp

Hi,

I'd be interested in that as well. I don't know about complete support (like
sending payment orders to the bank and such) by any bank. I discovered
recently though that Dexia bank now supports QIF as download format for the
bank statements ("rekeninguittreksels"). GnuCash knows how to import QIF
files. Perhaps that can be useful already.

Geert