Bank in Belgium using a known protocol

metastable listpit at metastable-services.net
Tue Jun 22 09:14:22 EDT 2010

On 06/22/2010 01:18 PM, specher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'am gnucash user in Belgium, and I am looking for a bank who is abble to
> offer transaction transfer through one of the protocol used by gnucash
> (hbci, ofx, ...)
> I had contact with Deutsche Bank, but they only have a web interface.
> Any idea who could propose me that service ?
>
> thanks,
>
> sp

You are not the only one looking for this functionality.

However, you probably shouldn't have high hopes.
The banks are not inclined to open up their protocols.
My gut feeling tells me this is because there is a -commercial- package
available, ISABEL. It doesn't come cheap either.

Best regards,

Stijn