aqbanking crashes during setup

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:34:29 EDT 2010

> Try creating a new gnucash accounts file. To be safe, save it, quit
Gnucash, and restart (Gnucash will open the last open file, which should be
the new one). Then try creating the new user.

I did, and Gnucash crashed in the same place

> If you're able to download the frameworks from
http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-mac-opensource-4.6.3-debug-libs.dmg and
install them into the Gnucash bundle (Gnucash.app/Contents/Frameworks), then
the crash dump will be a lot more informative. Of course, that's a newer
version of Qt, which might fix the problem on its own. (Keep the old
frameworks on the off chance that the linker doesn't like the new ones.)

I did that, and now when i click on the 'Start AqBanking Wizard' button the
button moves as though it's being pressed, but nothing else happens. It's as
if there's no code associated with clicking the button.

I appreciate all your help. at least i can continue using the windows
version.

Martin Cunningham
T: (415) 448-6854