Inventory Management in GNU Cash

Rohan Agarwal (Lead Buddy - Consulting Solutions & Services) rohan.agarwal at milagrow.in
Wed Jun 30 10:10:46 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I found the following web-entry while searching for inventory management in
GNU Cash. It is quite old... Kindly suggest if there is any update available
on the inventory management module in GNU Cash. Thanks

Inventory management in GnuCash*Derek Atkins* warlord at MIT.EDU
<gnucash-user%40lists.gnucash.org?Subject=Inventory%20management%20in%20GnuCash&In-Reply-To=1065158710.14396.178.camel%40cm61-10-50-169.hkcable.com.hk>
*Fri Oct 3 12:34:12 CDT 2003*

GnuCash<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/008726.html>
troubles<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/008731.html>
]<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/date.html#8729>
    [ thread ]<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/thread.html#8729>
    [ subject ]<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/subject.html#8729>
    [ author ]<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-October/author.html#8729>

------------------------------

not really.  You could probably make do by using Stock accounts
(one account per widget type) and making a new commodity type for
each widget.  Yes, it's clunky, but it's the best you're going to
get right now.

-derek

Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com

--
Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Agarwal
Lead Buddy - Consulting Solutions & Services
Milagrow Business & Knowledge Solutions
+91-9717433003

www.milagrow.in