Report customization nightmare

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Wed Jun 30 16:09:13 EDT 2010

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:41:24 -0400
>>>>>> "Derek" == "Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

Derek> And how does the e-guile invoice (template) report not solve
Derek> your problem? Just adjust the template (standard HTML) to your
Derek> liking.

Well, I still have to check whether it involves adjusting 'just' the
HTML or some scheme is requried as well.

In the meantime and based on other replies, I can confirm that it's
possible to connect Gnucash data contained in sqlite3 database to
OO-base via ODBC which means that there is good-enough solution for
reports and we'll see (soon) what's with invoices.

I've tried with Gnumeric & gnumeric-libgda plugin, but couldn't build
it.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6