monthly summary of accounts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 23:00:14 EDT 2010

Indeed. I hadn't noticed its being addressed to -devel.

In re the other extensive thread about reports, let me say that as one who has found the reports challenging (to put it charitably) in the past, I certainly understand the frustrations that Gnucash's reporting offers. I know that it has been a thorn in many developers' sides for some time now, and I, for one, am looking forward to 2.4, where the newer versions of the reports system are implemented.

It is my hope that the improvements will make it more possible for enthusiastic (yet-unskilled) hackers (such as myself) to modify existing reports and put them back to the effort.

Cheers,
David