Decreases in Expenses?

Alex Hill alex_hill at arach.net.au
Sat May 1 20:58:54 EDT 2010

I also need to weigh up the cost of information. I have two children and am
trying to study an overload via distance education while working nights and
running my own small business. The cost of information for me would be the
time taken to enter all the details into gnucash, which to me is more
valuable then the information I would receive from the program.

When it comes down to my business though, the information is completely
neccesary.

Cheers,
Alex