Advanced Portfolio Report

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Sun May 2 23:23:11 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 04:38:45PM -0500, Mike Roberts wrote:
[...]
> I just created and printed the Advanced Portfolio Report.  It looks to be a
> pretty good report for estimating Realized and Unrealized Gains.  I do have
> a couple of problems with it and I hope I am just missing something.

All of the listed items are not currently available in the reprot (as
I recall, it's been over a year). They would all require patching the
report.

The printing issue is something I see in many reports. I have good
luck exporting the report to html, opening in a browser and printing
from there, or sometimes printing to a file as a pdf and then printing
the pdf from a proper pdf viewer.

0.02