How to debug scheduled transaction with formula?

Tom Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Fri May 7 16:00:37 EDT 2010

Roman,

These are just ideas and not based on experience.  I am moving to GC
from QuickBooks and
have not yet completed the transition.  But your question is the kind of
thing that is easy to do there.

See if this idea can occur in GC:  create the transaction again which
should put it into GC with a future date.  Then change the date to the
correct date, which would be a current date.

If doing that does not work or is not permitted, can you copy the
scheduled transaction to a text file, edit it there to the correct
content, then copy the corrected content back into the scheduled
transaction list as a new transaction with the correct date?

Tom