plans for adding merchandise to gnu cash invoices?

Guy theguy at san.rr.com
Fri May 14 16:30:26 EDT 2010

Hi ya'

I'm a computer tech. I provide just a few items to my customers, summarized
from receipts transferred to my invoice, like Cat 5e jacks, patch cables or
a patch panel. Hoping you/gnucash might add minimal provision for retaining
purchase price for each line item and the subsequent ability to itemize on
my invoice (as a expense report). I reluctant to get involved with markup /
sales tax. As it is not cost effective..

Will donate via Paypal if feature may be added

Thx

Guy Krenik

San Diego, CA

PS I like portable app because I can make invoice onsite on customer's
computer.