Imbalance-USD

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 13:32:51 EDT 2010

Any chance you can provide the details of the split, normally a split to Imbalance-USD means that you have a transaction that wasn't (at one time) balanced, it may be you have resolved the imbalance and just need to remove the imbalance-USD part of the split.

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com