Windows 7, Import of OFX data increased all dates

Daniel Pool daniel.pool at googlemail.com
Sun May 16 12:43:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've just recently started using GnuCash to manage my personal accounts, so
I've been importing transactions from .ofx files exported from my accounts.
However, it seems that on all the imports the date is brought forwards by
one day. Opening up the ofx it looks like the date is specified correctly,
so it doesn't appear to be an export problem.

About the only thing that I can think of is that we are currently in BST in
the UK, so the time is brought forward by an hour. Has anyone else
experienced something similar?

~Dan