Suppressing currency symbol "CAD"?

tarverator tarverator at yahoo.ca
Mon May 17 12:55:58 EDT 2010

I am a bit embarrassed to say that I can't even remember the specific
problem on Linux, but that keeping my machine set to en_US must be a habit I
have carried over from when I used to use Windows years ago when lots of
software *did* break in other locales.  So I have switched my locale over to
en_CA and will keep the custom launcher trick up my sleeve in case I run
into any problems.

On 15 May 2010 11:18, Adam Funk-4 [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+2217812-175760475-264536 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B2217812-175760475-264536 at n4.nabble.com>

--
Everything is the way it is because it got that way.