Line of credit loan - mortgage

Pablo Francesca rshgeneral at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 08:33:09 EDT 2010

Why not try this: Set up a liability account specifically for this loan.  Forget about the total line of credit as that is not relevant to the actual liability. Size matters only to the lender, not to you. As credit is extended in lumps, just keep making increases (Credit Entries) to this account. As you pay off the balance of the line of credit just reduce (Credit) whatever bank account you are making the payments from and decrease (Debit) the balance of the liability account.