changing GST

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon May 24 18:57:09 EDT 2010

On Monday 24 May 2010 23:29:47 ays wrote:
> I didn't realise it was possible to produce reports in other formats.  Can
> anyone give me instructions on how to do this?

Hi,

This is how I generate the figures that I send to my accountant each year:

Run the report(s) and set options that you require.

Hit the "Export" toolbutton to save the report as a HTML file

In OpenOffice Calc,  Insert -> Link to External Data, select the relevant HTML
file from step 2 (other spreadsheet programs are available, YMMV)

Tweak formatting and layout etc.

Email PDF file(s) to accountant

HTH,
Maf.