Mortgage Payment Calculation and allocation problems

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat May 29 12:05:58 EDT 2010

Folks,

  I would like to have my mortgage payment allocated properly WITHOUT having a
scheduled transaction. I have been unable to create a split that will allocate
it correctly. How do I go about setting it up?

  It could be compounded by the fact that I pay additional principle monthly.
Can it not be added in the split?

  I noticed yesterday that the current transaction split is COMPLETELY wrong!
Apparently this has been going on for some months. Can I just manually make
adjustments for each month,for the current year? How else may I go back and make
the necessary corrections?

Cheers,
Jay
--