GNU cash documentation in printable format.

sounds dnadoublehelix-sound at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 31 01:32:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm in the process of learning about GNUcash and have found it to be the most comprehensive (GNU) accounting software around. The only snag is that I like having printed manuals so I can scribble notes and questions as I learn. Is there a nightly build of the current documentation in a printable format (e.g. pdf)?

Alternatively, is the html docs available on a single html page (which is easier to download and print)?

Thanks for  your help.

Kind Regards,
Paul.