MS-Money user so GNUcash newbie and first post

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:07:43 EST 2010

On 7 November 2010 16:57, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

I was just clarifying the fact that in double line mode the OP can use
the description field for the payee, whereas he is currently using it
for both payee and other info, as he now has the Notes field for other
data.  Why the Description field is called that I do not know.  It is
confusing to a newcomer.

Colin