Loan

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:37:05 EST 2010

Thanks for the clarification, as I was a bit confused on the guide.
It states a bit about the actual asset of the home.

So, I will use #2 set up to make monthly payments.  That's what I was
going to do, but the guide confused me a little.

Oh, are the loans supposed to have positive values? ie the mortgage
and or auto loan?

Are the credit cards supposed to be positive, when you owe them money?

Thanks!!