About OFX connection

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 23:47:17 EST 2010

Probably. Sometimes they wave the fee if you have direct deposit of a regular paycheck, but you'll have to ask. Basically, the bank is making you help pay the fees that Intuit charges them for the software that enables the bank to create the OFX data streams. It doesn't really matter to the server if it is gnucash or quicken on the other end of the comm link.

Dave