Templates Request

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 08:34:41 EST 2010

On Saturday November 20 2010 05:08:16 Mick Kelly wrote:
> Hello,
> This is a help request for any developer watching this list who might have
> the time and inclination to format Trial Balance reports, Trading and
> Profit and Loss Accounts reports and Balance Sheets in a particular style
> which will better suit bookkeepers working with self-employed and small
> businesses. I can send documents to show layouts to anyone showing
> interest. It will help me, and possibly many other small-scale bookkeepers
> a great deal.
> Thanks very much,
> Mick
Mick
Can you post your example report layouts here as attachments? Hide any
personal data obviously. Can you also tell us what version of GnuCash you are
using.  You never know, there may be someone who already has something similar
and will offer to donate their reports.
Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2