Investments

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:40:48 EST 2010

I'm having some difficulty setting up my retirement account in GC.  I
imported all my data from quicken.  I don't have a complicated
portfolio, I just have two accounts both held at the same company.

I have a Roth IRA and a 403B at work.  The amounts are all messed up
from the import, showing large negative numbers :(   supposed to be
positive.

I have run the new account druid to get the hierarchy, which gives me
the correct accounts.

I wanted to start over and re-enter all the data...

I set up accounts

assets:investments:XYZ company:RothIRA
assets:investments:XYZ company:403B

The issue is, the accounts are only set up just like all the other
ones just in and out..... no sell, buy tot shares  etc...

What am I doing wrong?