Advice please - How do I?

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:08:13 EST 2010

Michael

Hi, I understand your point but I think there are two reasons for doing it the way I proposed.

1, to ensure I have access to as much data about the item as possible for future use.  If the item goes faulty I would be able to find it under Computer Game and know where I purchased it and how much my child paid me for it.
2, I do not always charge my child the full amount, I am often persuaded to pay half of something, so I am think my approach would allow this to be done quite easily and keep records accordingly.

Thank you for your comments

Ian