Future balance question

Ian Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:36:13 EST 2010

What I meant was I cannot simply decide to manually add them in
advance once they are scheduled

But I think you just answered one of my questions, which is to
schedule them 30 days in advance to get a months worth, but this will
not be accurate for the weekly ones.

If I enter each Saturday ATM withdrawal in advance I then have to
remember to delete them if I do not make the withdrawal. This does not
seem ideal.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone