Windows versions of GnuCash (2)

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:33:52 EST 2010

Colin,

Didn't you see this reply to yuor previous posting a couple of days ago ?

Colin

"Colin Scott" <gnucash at double-bars.net

>* I currently use the PortableApps version of 2.2.9
*>*
*>* When 2.4.0 comes is released, will there be a PortableApps version
at the same time?  And if not, how long is the wait likely to be for
it to appear?
*
We have nothing to do with the PortableApps version(s).  You'll have to
ask them about their timeline.

*
>* Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
*>* You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
*

       warlord at MIT.EDU
          PGP key available