Future balance question

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Wed Nov 24 22:44:44 EST 2010

On 11/24/2010 08:59 PM, Dennis Powless wrote:
> Do you mean they are entered 14-30 days in advance on purpose.  I have
> done that with a few sx, however, with others, the expense happens
> early from time to time.  And for those it would be nice to have an
> enter now button in the sx area.

You *can* enter those early.  If you set up your SX with the 'Remind in
advance' option checked, your transaction will be listed in the 'Since
Last Run...' window with a status of 'Reminder'.  At any given time
before the actual date the SX is scheduled to be created you're able to
click on that status and change it to 'Ignored' to cancel it or have it
created early by setting the status to 'To-Create'.

--
Volker Englisch