accts_examples1.html: discard results from previous chapter?

Jacob Wegelin jacobwegelin at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 27 20:13:23 EST 2010

The following page: http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/accts_examples1.html says:

"Start with a clean GnuCash file (do not select any predefined accounts) and build this basic starting account structure (File -> New Account...)."

In the previous "Putting it all together," http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/basics_together1.html, we set up a new gnucash file. Am I correct in thinking that to follow the current page I should discard the previous results and start again completely from scratch?

Thanks

Jake