security editor

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 01:59:10 EST 2010

I have opened the security editor in order to set the price of my
fund.  I don't see the area to enter the price manually.  I have the
price and can't find the place to enter it.  I've spent a bit of time
installing the perl finance quote thing.  It does not work, I can't
figure out how to get it to run and get the price.

I'm pretty sure it didn't install correctly.  The install process took
quite a bit of time, with many, many, many questions about install
this or that and can't find this or that.  Asking for path for this
and path for that?  I saved a file of the entire terminal session.

How do I un-install this application?  (Ubuntu 10.10).

Yes, I've read and looked at the concept guide and help file.

Dennis