Installing 2.3.17 on ubuntu 10.10

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 00:58:46 EST 2010

My answer to this would be a little different: Gnucash 2.3.17 is a development version, and idiots (like me, I should note) would be best advised to stick with 2.2.9 until version 2.4 comes out. This is supposedly soon!

As for the directions in the wiki, would they install 2.3.17? It's not clear from the page...

David