Scheduled transactions not appearing beyond 19 Dec 2010

Mark Sansom mark at astrostitch.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 15:22:35 EST 2010

Volker,

I am not sure what you mean by SX enabled - do you mean 'is the transaction
enabled'?  If so, yes, all the scheduled transactions are ticked as enabled.

In the upcoming calendar view below the list, I have 12 months visible
(starting Jan 2011) and all the transactions are shown (yellow highlights)
and if I hover over them it lists the ones to be entered on that particular
date.

Also, in the list of scheduled transactions, the 'Last Occur' column shows
the correct dates - e.g my weekly shopping forecast says '09/01/2011' as the
last occurrence date.

I can provide screenshots if it helps.

--

Mark

On 11/27/2010 11:58 AM, Mark Sansom wrote:

> Also as an example, if I choose one of my regular scheduled transactions

> (weekly) and go into Edit Scheduled Transaction, on the Overview tab

> under Occurrences it says Last Occurred: 09/01/2011, which suggests

> it should appear in the account, but it doesn't.  The last automatic

> entry for this weekly transaction is 19/12/2010, and there are no

> other scheduled transactions appearing after this date.

Just wondering:  Are you certain that your SX is enabled?

When you open the transaction editor there is a check box to

enable/disable a SX.

Also, are your transactions listed in the calendar below the list of

transactions?  Click on a date in the calendar to see all of the

upcoming transactions that are scheduled for that date.

--

Volker Englisch