Income and Expense Report

Oda Stout stouto at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 14:22:10 EDT 2010

  Thank you.  I was sorry  that your answer to my question was NO.  An
example of the Actual Income and Expense Report that I was referring to
is attached.  I was able to generate this report easily with my old
Parsons MoneyCounts Software without using any editors.  Unfortunately,
my MoneyCounts software will not work with Windows 7.   Parsons
MoneyCounts software is a great program, and GnuCash is the closest
software that I can find that is similar to it.   Please consider
including the attached report in future versions of GnuCash.
Thanks again.
Oda